- Computer games and how gamers are always wanting games to be more interactive and have more capabilities.
- Music and how easily it can be made and shared.
- Video art and the different types of technological medias used to make the art.
- Health care needs and advancements within medical fields.
- People personalizing their own portrayal of themselves on the Internet. (Myspace, Facebook, Second Life.)
- The need for quicker and more efficient communication.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Trends driving Technology
Trends are a strong driving force in the new development of technologies. People hold very high interest trends that captivate their attention and focus. A few trends that quickly come to mind are: